- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
Alper Investor Relations website contains forward-looking statements, which are subject to risks and uncertainties as they are based on Management’s beliefs and assumptions and information available. Forward-looking statements include those related to current intentions, beliefs or expectations of the Company or its Management about a series of subjects, mainly:
- Economic, political and business environment in Brazil;
- Expectations and estimates of the Administrators regarding the Company’s future financial performance;
- Financial plans and effects of competition;
- Debt levels and other payment obligations;
- Investment plans and capital expenditure;
- Interest rates, inflation and relevant changes in the exchange rate to Real, regarding both the depreciation or appreciation of the Real;
- Availability of credit/real estate financing for clients;
- Current, as well as future, regulation;
- Changes in market prices, client preferences and competitive conditions;
- The Company’s ability to successfully implement its strategy and expansion plans;
- Changes in fiscal policies and tax legislation;
- Risk factors presented in the "Risk Factors" section;
- Other statements contained in this website related to non-historical facts.
Investors should be aware that the above mentioned factors, as well as others discussed in this website, may affect the Company’s future results and may lead them to differ from those expressed in the forward-looking statements and documents hereby contained.
Forward-looking statements also include information concerning the Company’s possible or assumed future operating results. This information is presented in several sections in this website, as well as statements that include the words ‘‘believes,’’ ‘‘may,’’ ‘‘continues,’’ ‘‘expects,’’ ‘‘anticipates,’’ ‘‘intends,’’ ‘‘plans,’’ ‘‘estimates’’ or similar expressions.
Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of performance. They involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions because they relate to future events and therefore depend on circumstances that may or may not occur. Alper’s future business, financial condition, operating results, strategies, market share and market value may differ materially from those expressed or suggested in these forward-looking statements. Many of the factors that will determine these results and values are beyond the Company’s ability to control or predict.